TempoTrax® Medium Mix LD/HDPE, 2 side pattern, 6 handholes 2400x1200x15 (1 pcs)September 3, 2019
Timber Bogmat (1 pcs)September 4, 2019
Timber Bogmat (1 pcs)
Timber Bogmat made of Swedish timber. These sturdy ground protectors can be used as a base and support structure on construction sites, forest land, muddy ground, etc. where you need a stable and safe base and want to protect the ground. They can withstand high loads and are very durable. The maximum load is 60 tonnes*.
Timber Bogmat is made of Swedish timber and is load tested to a maximum load of 60* tons.
With optional lifting eyes, the mats can be easily moved and installed. Timber mats provide inexpensive, environmentally friendly reinforcement in locations where ground conditions are wet, unstable or uneven. They are used to provide access for both rubber and tracked vehicles to areas with difficult ground conditions. They are also used to reduce axle weight pressure and reduce the risk of damage where access is required for excavations.
Manufactured by Swedish sawmills with ISO certifications, at the same price as the manufacturer, ensuring the lowest possible price for high quality hardwood timber. We only use sawmills that comply with EU forest management plans. This is a very durable ground cover for any project, long or short where heavy machinery is used.
- Wind farms
- Temporary roads (for transport or construction)
- River and road banks / stabilisation of embankments
- Marine and maritime projects / piles / jetties
- Building and land construction
- Work platforms and tracks (for stability of cranes and other heavy equipment)
- On sites with hard surfaces and excavations requiring protection
- Supporting structures
- Fields where pressure must be distributed
- Temporary bridges / crane mats
- For vehicles with steel axles
*Loading capacity is ALWAYS dependent on prevailing ground conditions and material limitations. Use common sense.