TempoTrax® Light 120 (30 pcs)September 18, 2019
TempoTrax® Medium Mix LD/HDPE, 2 side pattern 2400x600x15 (1pcs)September 18, 2019
TempoTrax® Light 150 (30 pcs)
TempoTrax® Light – Flexible drive plate made of maintenance-free, recycled plastic. These ground protectors can be used as underlay for events, concerts, roads etc. where you need a stable and safe underlay and want to protect the ground. The slabs are a robust alternative to playwood slabs and are very durable, maximum load is 10 tons*.
TempoTrax® Light is made from 100% recycled low density polyethylene (LDPE) and is load tested to a maximum load of 10 tonnes* on normal but firm ground, such as the average grass-covered garden in spring/summer.
With their light weight, hand holes at each end and fixing holes at each corner, the mats are manually manageable and can be easily moved and installed by hand. Please see our selection of connection options. The sliding surface, with two different gripping surfaces – one smooth and one patterned, is designed and tested for both vehicles and pedestrians.
The ground cover is resistant to chemicals, oil and is UV protected. They do not absorb moisture and are mould resistant. Standard colour is grey/black (uncoloured, “natural” recycled plastic). (These mats are also available in any colour, read more here)
TT Light is the cost-effective and durable ground protection mat that is the perfect alternative to playwood boards. They are very flexible and adapt to the substrate very well. This is a well used and durable mat for any project, long or short. See also TempoTrax® for more detailed information about our TempoTrax® products.
100% recyclable & 100% recycled!
Examples of uses:
- Mobile roads for everything from light- to medium-duty vehicles to pedestrians
- Road construction and access roads
- Building floors
- Event floors
- Concerts and events
- Substrate for grass concert area
- Roadway for building construction
- Stage construction
* Loading capacity is ALWAYS dependent on prevailing ground conditions and material limitations. Use common sense. That said, TempoTrax® Light can withstand up to 100 tons when placed on (concrete) solid, flat ground, without any problems in normal room temperature (20° C). In other tests, they cracked under pressure of less than 5 tonnes on uneven muddy surfaces at sub-zero temperatures (-2°C).