The ArmorTrax® Plastic Bogmat 1 (10pcs)September 18, 2019
Timber Bogmat (10 pcs)September 18, 2019
ArmorTrax® Pipeline Mat (10 pcs)
Specifications and Key Features
- Overall 13’5” (4000mm) x 6’8” (2000mm) x 3.54” (90mm)
- Cellular core High Molecular Weight (HMW) Polyethylene
- ‘Buoyancy’ capability
- Unique traction surface nub design for maximum grip
- ’Hybrid’ overlaps for extra strength at connector and corner points
- 16 fixing points
- Unique Four3 cam lock connector / fixing pin
- Unique location of connector points for corner / fan deployment
- Reversible surface
- 73.625ft2 (6.84m2) usable surface area
- Recommended for 30,722 lbs / ft2 (150 tonnes / m2) but max capacity up to 200* tonnes
- 50 mats loaded per 40ft container /truck
ArmorTrax® Pipeline Mat is made from 100% recycled high density polyethylene (HDPE & PE) and stainless steel core and is load tested to a maximum load of 200* tonnes on both flat and slightly uneven surfaces. Recommended for 30,722 kg/sqm (150 tons/sqm) but maximum capacity up to 200* tons.
With 16 fixing points, the mats can be easily moved and installed. The carpet includes simple and robust quarter locking with connection fixing points (allows adjustment and laying of corners/ with ventilation). This host has a High Molecular Weight (HMW) Polyethylene surface for strength and durability with a stainless steel core. The product is 86% recyclable. The cellular construction provides buoyancy in water-logged areas.
The mats have two unique, non-slip grip surfaces that allow for optimal grip. The product also follows the substrate allowing for maximum weight distribution. They are resistant to chemicals and oil, UV-protected, do not absorb moisture and are mould-free. Standard colour is grey/black or beige.
AT Pipeline Mat is a cost-effective and long-lasting ground protection mat that is a great alternative to expensive drive plates. These mats with their buoyancy are perfect for all weather and soil conditions, especially wetlands ,swamps, marshes. This is a very durable mat for any project, long or short where heavy machinery is used.
86% recyclable & 100% recycled plastic!
Examples of uses:
- Mobile roads for HEAVY vehicles
- Road construction and access roads
- Crane surfaces and airports
- Petroleum – Oil and gas platforms
- Wind power maintenance and installation
- Heavy load transport
- Helicopter platforms (Helipads)
- Building floors
- Event floors for concerts, festivals and events
*Loading capacity is ALWAYS dependent on prevailing ground conditions and material limitations. Use common sense.