Site mat: Stage loadingJuly 10, 2019
TempoTraxⓇ BridgeJuly 10, 2019
Specifications and Key Features
- Max weight amazing 350 tons
- Light duty matting
- Made from High Quality 100% High Density Polyethylene
- Lightweight yet strong and durable design
- Can be stored and transported easily and effectively
- Unique design which allows water to disperse and allows grass growth in all directions
- Linkable – joining latches
- Can be secured to the ground
- UV Stabilized and unaffected by weather
Ideal for use in car parks, access routes, gateway or entrance areas, equestrian areas, fire and emergency routes, private driveways or golf cart paths. An effective and simple interlocking design for fast and efficient installation, the grids can be lifted directly from the pallet as pre-connected 1 m² sections.
They can be filled in with anything (aggregate or decorative stones, etc) to provide robust ground reinforcement in areas of high pedestrian or vehicle use and can also be seeded with grass to provide an environmentally friendly and aesthetic solution.
Used to strengthen and increase the stability of soil, it also has the benefit of providing excellent drainage for rain water. The unique hollow design of the grids allows the dispersion and drainage of excess rain and flood water and can be ideal when integrated into Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems (SUDS) and in areas prone to flooding.
Applications and industry sectors
- Car Parks
- Lawn Reinforcement
- Emergency Access Routes
- Animal Enclosures
- Golf Courses
- Utility and Infrastructure Projects
- Events, Festivals and Music Concerts
- Ground Protection
- Landscape and Groundworks
Manufactured from high quality 100% recycled HDPE and features a simple latch design enabling each grid to be connected together quickly and efficiently.
As a substitute for paving stones, asphalt and concrete, providing a cost effective and environmentally friendly solution for both home owners and contractors. Once installed it can then be filled and finished with a choice of mixtures ranging from pea shingle, decorative stone, or if required a soil and grass seed mix.
All prices in Euro (€), ex VAT & shipping costs
*Load capacity is dependent on ground conditions