Timber BogmatsJuly 10, 2019
PermaTrax GroundGridJuly 10, 2019
Site mat: Stage loading
Specifications and Key Features
- 3 tons weight loading
- Concerts, arenas, festivals.
- Heavy duty, easy to clean and store
- Quick and easy to deploy and install
- No need for connectors, its all integrated in the mats
- Resistant to oils, chemicals and toxins in accordance to DIN 51958
- Fire class B1 (low flammable), DIN 4102
- Made from 100% recycled PVC material
- UV and frost resistant
Very easy to install, can be placed on top of almost any type of surface. Designed with an integrated interconnecting design, each mat can be placed and connected quickly, effectively and safely. The easy installation allows a huge range of applications in a variety of events and industries but is chosen by event builders, concerts, stage builders etc.
Also incorporates an integrated drainage system, increasing weather protection.
Site mats can be lifted by a single person with minimal effort and no need of specialist lifting equipment. This makes the mats ideal for temporary ground protection during events, around construction sites, as an insulating layer in marquees, or just as tough factory flooring. Impact noise can also be significantly reduced due to the mat’s absorbent features (PVC).
Using the optional ramped edges provides a complete non-trip solution and enables its use with wheelchairs and pushchairs, ensuring your events are fully disabled access compliant.
- Type: Floormat
- Dimensions: 1200mm x 800mm
- Thickness: 43mm
- Loadability: 3-10 tonnes (DIN EN ISO 179)
- Fire class: B1 (low flammable), DIN 4102
- Weight (per mat): 32kg
- Interconnection: Slot and key system
- Laying: loosely laid, on solid ground
- Pieces per pallet: 50
Pricelist Site Matting
All prices in Euro (€), ex VAT & shipping costs
*Load capacity is dependent on ground conditions