TempoTrax® Extreme 2 (1 pcs)August 22, 2019
ArmorTrax® HeavyMetal MINI (1pcs)August 22, 2019
TempoTrax® Extreme 3 (1 pcs)
TempoTrax® Extreme Lite Ground Protection Mats (in plastic) are optimal for both short and long term projects providing road access for heavy construction equipment, trucks, aircraft, both on soft and sensitive areas, construction sites, infrastructure works, wind turbines/energy and event sites.
TempoTrax® Extreme Lite Ground Protection Mats are made from 99% recycled high-density polyethylene (HDPE & PE compound) and are weight tested to a maximum load of 160 tonnes* on both flat and uneven surfaces.
These “driving slabs” (in plastic) are optimal for both short and long term projects providing road access for heavy construction equipment, trucks, aircraft, both on soft and sensitive areas, construction sites, infrastructure works, wind turbines/energy and event sites.
Meeting both EU test standards and the latest environmental requirements, the panels/track mats/track pads can be used by all construction equipment and cranes, even in the worst weather conditions. The panels/track mats/track pads have a unique non-slip tread surface that allows for optimum grip and will also follow the contours of the ground allowing for maximum weight distribution. Ideal for transit in difficult terrain, including sinkhole ( marshland, swamp) areas.
- Access roads
- Emergency access, airports and driveways
- Temporary roads and parking areas Motorways and landscape protection (infrastructure)
- Petroleum – Oil and gas platforms, Golf and sports facilities (land protection)
- Support area for major events
- Stadium protection
- Outdoor music festivals
- Civil and military ways (camp infrastructure)
- Construction workspace
- sites, cranes / porta cabins
- Storage facilities
- Oil and gas industry
* Loading capacity is ALWAYS dependent on prevailing ground conditions and material limitations. Use common sense. That said, the TT Extreme has yet to fail under normal conditions and has withstood loads in excess of 200 tonnes without problem.