TempoTrax® Heavy Duty (20 pcs)September 18, 2019
ArmorTrax® HeavyMetal MINI (8pcs)September 18, 2019
TempoTrax® Extreme 1 (10 pcs)
TempoTrax® EXTREME Ground Protection Mats are made from 99% recycled high-density polyethylene (HDPE & PE compound) and are weight tested to a maximum load of 160 tonnes* on both flat and uneven surfaces.
TempoTrax® Extreme is made from 99% recycled high-density polyethylene (HDPE & PE) and is load tested to a maximum of 160* tonnes on flat and slightly uneven surfaces.
The mats can be easily moved and installed thanks to connection holes in each corner. Please see our selection of connection options. TempoTrax Extreme has two unique non-slip grip surfaces that allow for optimal traction and follow the substrate allowing maximum weight distribution. Its unique design compensates for the linear expansion/shrinkage of mats under extreme temperature changes.
Molded high-performance thermoplastic that is resistant to chemicals, oil and UV protected, is used when creating TempoTrax® Extreme. They do not absorb moisture and are mold resistant. Standard color is grey/black (uncolored, ‘natural’ recycled plastic).
The mats meet EU test standards and the latest environmental requirements and can be used by all construction equipment and cranes, even in the worst weather conditions. They are ideal for transit in uneven terrain, including swampy areas (marshland, swamps).
TempoTrax® Extreme is a cost-effective and long-lasting ground protection mat that is a great alternative to expensive driving plates. With very long life, these mats are also ideal for the rental industry. The ground cover mats can be used for any project where heavy machinery is needed.
100% recyclable & 99% recycled!
- Access roads
- Emergency access, airports and driveways
- Temporary roads and parking areas Motorways and landscape protection (infrastructure)
- Petroleum – Oil and gas platforms, Golf and sports facilities (land protection)
- Support area for major events
- Stadium protection
- Outdoor music festivals
- Civil and military ways (camp infrastructure)
- Construction workspace
- sites, cranes / porta cabins
- Storage facilities
- Oil and gas industry
* Loading capacity is ALWAYS dependent on prevailing ground conditions and material limitations. Use common sense. That said, the TT Extreme has yet to fail under normal conditions and has withstood loads in excess of 200 tonnes without problem.